Tuesday 3 March 2009

Edward Scissorhands.


A few weeks ago my creative and media class and I went to see a performance in Sadler’s wells called Edward Scissor hands. It was a night performance and we got our tickets for free, which was great. We had learned about the performance in drama before we went to go and see it, which was a great starter. When we were in our seats I was automatically in a scared mood because of all the lighting. And when the performance started I was dragged in. the performance was amazing. Everything was brilliant. I got a lot of ideas from it and thought about that parts I might be able to use for my own work. I thought the idea of the big white board was really good and it added effect to it. The set was also very good. The only down side of it was probably the seats we had because I couldn't really see much. If I were to go and see it again I would pick up on the little things I missed the last time so I'd go. I would recommend it to other students!