Friday 4 September 2009

Final Woyzeck Performance

On Thursday 14th July & Friday 15th July we had our Woyzeck performance so we were in school for the whole day preparing for it. My job was the set designer. I think the last two days really helped us get everything together on the set because we had loads of little bits; it was just a matter of putting everything together. In the end we didn’t get to perform in front of our parents because we decided we weren’t ready yet. I’m quite happy that we didn’t perform actually because there were actors missing, and we definitely needed more time to practice. When we had put up the whole set I made sure that I helped other people and tidied up the floor as it was full of paper and selo-tape. In the end, we put up all the lights we bought from the cake sale money. It looked amazing once the lights were off. I think the whole class did a really good job seen as we only had 2 days; we really pulled it together even though I didn’t think we would do it. :)
These are a few work in progress pictures we took whilst rehearsing.