Sunday 10 May 2009

Inspire Videos

In media we had to make a short film for year 4s as part of their work week. In my group we had to go to the bakery and interview them. The purpose of this was to show year 4s how literacy and numeracy work in the real world. On the 3rd April our films were due in and a few members of inspire came in so we could present our videos to them. We hadn’t quite finished it so we were really scared to present it. when it was our turn to present, I was really surprised because a member of staff from our school had kindly helped out and finished it off for us. I was relived that he done this. It would have been so embarrassing if we hadn’t got it finished. Next time, I know that I have to meet my deadlines. The work was really difficult but I know I should have been more focused in editing. I think we did really well whilst filming in the bakery, but it was our editing that brought us down. Overall it was a really fun project. :)